Friday 26 September 2008

News from Shure...


Another quick post today, again on the visual front. Whilst out digging yesterday I picked up another copy of the Shure 'Audio Obstacle Course - Era III' LP and tucked inside the sleeve was a letter and promo sheet for the new 'V15 Type IV' cartridge. I'm sure most of you Hip-Hop DJ's either have, or are aware of, the M44-7 cartridge that pretty much became standard choice for scratching a few years back. Personally I never got along with them and decided to stick with my trusty Stanton 500's. However, you've got to appreciate any company that goes out of their way to design a product specifically for the Hip-Hop DJ, so with that in mind, I thought I'd post up this little lot from 1978 (March the 31st to be precise). Click on the images to enlarge...






No comments: